Full time & Part Time Sales Associates Positions are available.
Overall Job Function: The Sales Associates task is to optimize the store’s selling by providing the customers with an overall pleasant shopping experience. Providing the customers with garment options as well as service when visiting Stella's Corset Retail Stores. Giving both direct & indirect service.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provides excellent direct and indirect customer service according to Stella's Corset standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point .
- Following store logistics processing - unloads delivery truck, receives shipments, opens and unpacks merchandise.
- Actively works with garments - replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising as per Stella's Corset guidelines.
- Performing cash transactions - handles all required transactions, issues receipts and packs merchandise.
- Executes price changes and transfers.
- Utilizes established Stella's Corset policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention for the store and partners with store management as needed.
- Adheres to Stella's Corset values and internal standards, policies, and procedures contained in the H&M employee Welcome Book.
- Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained to Stella's Corset standards.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance.
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities.
- Ability to run a cash register.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including days, nights and weekends.
if interested please send us your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org